RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just placed my deposit for a Velar P250 S Navrik Black, with acorn/ebony interior. Only other options I selected were:

20" 10 spoke 'Style 1032' with Satin Dark Grey finish
Heated steering wheel
Meridian™ Surround Sound System (17 Speakers inc. subwoofer 825W)

The official order goes out Friday, and I may have room for 1 or 2 more options. What were some of your options that you had to have?
(Yes I know the R Dynamic is better bang for buck, but I like the simplicity of the non R bumper)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I haven't purchased/ordered mine but my must- haves are:

Driver Pro Package
Heated seats
Light interior (preferably light Oyster)
Satellite radio
No black or red (easy to avoid if I go with ordering vs. What's on the lot)

Nice to haves:
Cooled seats
Black roof
Yulong white (but also diggin' the Byron Blue)

Congratulations on your purchase!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase!

A popular Range Rover Velar must-have is the power-gestured tailgate to allow hands-free operation. I found more information on this Range Rover Velar page, if you are interested.

·
Registered
13 Posts
After going to the dealer and driving the Velar, my list has changed LOL.

Changing:
Driver Pro - nixed (all I was looking for was blind spot monitoring and didn't know it was standard)
Add 22" rims
Will option for Heated / Cooled seats (Cooled seats will be legit for our AZ summers)
Add On/off road package
Add ambient lighting (as per my husband's request - I admit it is cool but not necessarily a must-have)

I think I've finally figured out my build. ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Recommend the Tow Hitch Receiver for $665.00

Otherwise, very expensive to install later, as trailer does not list one and the factory accessory requires dismantling entire rear of car and then having dealer program this accessory.

Another option that is a good deal is the Fullsize spare wheel for $410.00, as you get a 5th matching rim and tire for rotation or changing a flat.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Recommend the TowHitch Receiver for $665.00.
Otherwise a very expensive to install later, ase-trailer does not list one and the factory accessory requires dismantlingentire rear of car and then having dealer program this accessory.
Anotheroption that is a good deal is the Fullsize spare wheel for $410.00, as you get a 5[SUP]th[/SUP]matching rim and tire for rotation or changing a flat.
thanks for the suggestions!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts