RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
First one is folding in your mirrors... The second one is for the cruise control.

·
Registered
298 Posts
First one is folding in your mirrors... The second one is for the cruise control.
Not true on the first one.

Mirror folding is the unlabeled black square next to the mirror selector. Makes sense.

Long button in question shows an arrow leading from the car to the outside. This allows you to select Access Height but with the door OPEN. The console switch won’t do this (requires all doors to be closed) and plus, if you needed the vehicle to lower so you could get in; you wouldn’t be able to reach the console button anyway! It’s a thoughtful feature which I’m sure not many people think to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
The second button questioned (upper left side steering wheel button) is the cruise control resume function. If you have previously set a speed for the cruise control and then cancelled by tapping the brake or pressing the on/off button once, you can resume to the previous set speed. If you press the on/off button when the cruise control is not active, it will turn off the system. Press again to enable but then you have to set an initial set speed with the Set + or - buttons.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Not true on the first one.

Mirror folding is the unlabeled black square next to the mirror selector. Makes sense.

Long button in question shows an arrow leading from the car to the outside. This allows you to select Access Height but with the door OPEN. The console switch won’t do this (requires all doors to be closed) and plus, if you needed the vehicle to lower so you could get in; you wouldn’t be able to reach the console button anyway! It’s a thoughtful feature which I’m sure not many people think to use.

Haha, I always thought that was the button that allowed your passenger mirror to aim down while reversing! At least that's what I interpreted the graphic as, lol! Good to know!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Haha, I always thought that was the button that allowed your passenger mirror to aim down while reversing! At least that's what I interpreted the graphic as, lol! Good to know!
Lol!

Not sure how to do this in an ‘06 but in a ‘12 you can enable/disable mirror dip via the menu between speedometer and tach.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts