Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is still a lot of 2016MY inventory on dealer lots. Is anyone getting under MSRP especially because of the new 2017MY coming out shortly?

·
Premium Member
2,101 Posts
here in the North-East you can get a few grand off MSRP. Discounts will be a bit more substantial when the '17s are actually on the dealer lot, but that won't happen probably before New Years'

·
Registered
268 Posts
I was offered a 2016 SCV8 at invoice a few months back from a dealership in PA. MSRP $90K. Invoice $84K. If you shop around and get them at the end of the month they'll negotiate with you. But the key is finding the right dealership with a motivated sales rep. Shop around and use the price quotes from one dealership against another.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You can get 10% off at LR of Alexandria VA. I ended up buying a used 2016 but their deals were hard to beat when I was looking.

·
Registered
10 Posts
On old-age units LR is giving 4K off. There is another 1500.00 n top of that at the discretion of the manager... you can get 6-10% on such units until they are all gone. Some of the discounts are advertised on cars.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchase my first 2016 RRS v8 dynamic. loaded out pretty good. sticker $96,595, sold to me for $92,350 plus ttl. I'm in Tennessee.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts