RangeRovers.net Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
689 Posts
Probably due to inactivity, it has fallen down the queue to other more active discussions. Just keep paging down.

Sent from my iPhone X

·
Registered
473 Posts
I think its gone. I responded at one point and just searched my posts and its not there anymore.
Odd.

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
Good grief folks it is live. it's just burried. We don't delete threads just because they are boring or the OP refuses to respond. Have you folks even looked for it? Dave, Garage, if you two responded to it just click on your screen name and click find latest posts.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
689 Posts
Or keep paging down until you see it. You miss so many other interesting ( ) discussions by not scrolling down.

Sent from my iPhone X

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,244 Posts
I just clicked on Garage's forum posts, and it was near the top of the list.
Took longer to make this post than to find the thread it asked about.
Now if there ever was a candidate for getting a thread deleted....

·
Registered
473 Posts
Good grief folks it is live. it's just burried. We don't delete threads just because they are boring or the OP refuses to respond. Have you folks even looked for it? Dave, Garage, if you two responded to it just click on your screen name and click find latest posts.
As I posted, I did that and I don’t see my reply listed. Hence the use of the word “odd”
I just clicked on Garage's forum posts, and it was near the top of the list.
Took longer to make this post than to find the thread it asked about.
Now if there ever was a candidate for getting a thread deleted....
I just did the same and all I see is his post that started this thread. Nothing about the one he’s asking about.

·
Registered
2011 Range Rover Supercharged
159 Posts
Threads missing for sure. I cannot find it.

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
Jesus Christ guys, 3 seconds... seriously 3 seconds to find it. I will just lock this thread so it will disappear down the page. It was never gone, not lost or even hinted at being deleted It has been live the entire time. :roll:

Garage, since you started this thread I clicked on your screen name, chose "find latest posts" and low and behold... 4th one down. it's right after a 2012 battery post, this thread and another 2012 battery post.

Dave apparently you removed the title line from your response, that's why your post is one of two without an "Re: RIP Engine?; RIP Rover? Freaking out here." The other being the OP. thus the reason your question about what year is his rig on Dec 18th is not showing in your "find latest posts" option.

https://www.rangerovers.net/forum/6-range-rover-mark-iii-l322/331018-rip-engine-rip-rover-freaking-out-here.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.