RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my 2018 V8 a month ago, since this is my first brand new Range Rover (I have bought couple CPOs before), I am curious what are the typical goodies included as part of the new car delivery. I saw couple internet videos of people took deliveries of 2018s and they seem to get a Click-n-Go kit and a Land Rover branded car care kit with it, but my dealer did not provide me with anything other than the truck itself.

I know they don't cost much, but just curious if there are some "standard" goodies typically included with new car deliveries.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,705 Posts
They don't come with anything "standard" other than what you have ordered and signed papers for. Dealers are independent, they are not required to throw anything in at delivery. Of course as the dealers are independent some will toss in items if you have been an easy sale, their profit margin was not impacted or you are a return customer. Again, entirely up to the dealer.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Mine gave me matching key rings. A year later I got a nice LandRover collapsible duffle bag. Also a $2,500.00 off certificate. I was able to give the certificate to a member on this site and in exchange he gave me a wonderful wicker picnic case.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They don't come with anything "standard" other than what you have ordered and signed papers for. Dealers are independent, they are not required to throw anything in at delivery. Of course as the dealers are independent some will toss in items if you have been an easy sale, their profit margin was not impacted or you are a return customer. Again, entirely up to the dealer.
Make sense!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine gave me matching key rings. A year later I got a nice LandRover collapsible duffle bag. Also a $2,500.00 off certificate. I was able to give the certificate to a member on this site and in exchange he gave me a wonderful wicker picnic case.
That's pretty cool. I will be waiting patently next to my mailbox come 1 year anniversary of my delivery... lol

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,705 Posts
COUGH CHOKE. $2500 for a Range Rover picnic basket! Hell I have the original from my Granite P38 and the one from my L322. Both have the original table cloth and napkins, plates, and serving ware. Only one set has the original 4 wine glasses because some twit stuck a set through the dish washer and the plastic spider webbed due to heat. Make sure to hand wash any of the clear plastic/lexan parts after trail runs, or lazy weekend laying about in a lawn somewhere use.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was pleasantly surprised with Range Rover winter floor mats/trunk mat and collapsible Landrover storage tote for rear. My third vehicle from this dealership.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Our dealer / salesperson included / gifted with our 2018 RRS Dynamic, the following; 1) Tire / Wheel Cleaning Kit, 2) Digital Air Pressure Gauge (also has a tread depth gauge), 3) Leather Saddle Bag, 4) Behind-the-seat (under headrest) Coat Hanger!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was pleasantly surprised with Range Rover winter floor mats/trunk mat and collapsible Landrover storage tote for rear. My third vehicle from this dealership.
I got them too, but they were part of what the dealer calls "Dealer protection package" or something like that, they were charging $499 for it, so I asked the to remove the charge, they did, but they let me keep the rubber mats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts