RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read the rangerover.net page but didnt quite understand something:

1. I need spacers or will 19" Range Rover SPORT wheels directly fit?

2. Since I cant re-use my stock lug nuts, I need to buy 03-present range rover lug nuts? What cheap ebay lug nuts can I buy. I just want to make sure that any 03-present range rover wheel will fit the same

·
Registered
86 Posts
I had all kinds of trouble putting my 7 spokes on as their are 3 kinds of lugs nuts for this wheel depending on year....
no issue with spacing, just lugs. They were to fat to fit through the rim hole. Had to get a 100 set instead

not really sure on what wheels you are talking about

·
Registered
86 Posts
email this seller:
http://myworld.ebay.com/seatakeoff/

call discount tire for the cheapest rings

Saints fans cant give advice?
lugs for me are for the 7 spoke, not sure if that applies to yours

·
Registered
86 Posts
those are not the correct ones. He used to have all the rover lugs but must of ran into trouble like when i bought mine and he guaranteed fitment and of course...they didnt

shoot him a email and im sure he can help you out, very good ebay seller

In the end i had to buy a set from:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-NEW-L ... ccessories

at 4 times the prices... as you can see these are large and may or may not be the exact ones you need, just posted the seller so you get the idea

·
Registered
86 Posts
think those are for after market wheels... You need the factory lugs that are correct for those wheels...
Sounds like you should take the rims to a tire shop and see if they can help you out.

I have really no idea on what those rims requires, length, seat could all be different. All I was trying to say was the lugs listed for mine had 3 different width options...and the ones i rx'd were to fat to fit through the rim. Maybe an issue for you, maybe not.

more this direction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LAND-RAN ... 35a5044f21

mine were: 14x1.5xSMALL

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok i give up , i dont need stupid rims, how am i going to know which ones to buy if i havnt bought the wheels? and when I buy the wheels, what if i cant get lug nuts for them? The last thing I wanna do is spends hundreds on stupid lug nuts? So if i am getting rims and tire and im able to get the stock lug nuts from that MKIII range rover then that will work for mine?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Im by no means an expert. All I can say is what I learned from doing mine. That being said, I'm pretty sure they will fit and all you need is rings and lugs.
Sure you want want to stick to the stock ones?

·
Registered
640 Posts
You need RRD500290 (16) and Locking Wheel Nut Set RRB500070 (1)
Bear in mind these numbers may now be superseeded to a later number.

Those are the ones I used when I fitted a set of those Sport Wheels to mine, I have since fitted 20" Supercharger Wheels and used the same nut's and have never had any problems.

Cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts