Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not looking forward for next month pick up of my RRS. What will the dealer try to sell me also when I sign my lease agreement ?

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
Nothing more than any other blood sucking parasitic entity. Do you go to a lawyer without being prepared? Do you change your cell company without being prepared? Go in knowing your rate, down, payment and buy out. Everything else is entirely up to you to accept or not. As you are on a lease then add on warranty is not an issue and maintenance is already included.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
1,991 Posts

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
again... most of this is a non issue in a lease scenario. now that leasing is a live option for new rigs there are many more options... but pocketbook rape does not rate up there.

·
Registered
761 Posts
The thing that makes it even harder to judge is the way that they present the associated costs for each extra. My dealer only gave prices in terms of monthly increases... for example: tire protection can be purchased for only $15/mo (note, I made up the costs), and one type of extended warranty can be purchased for only $45/mo.

I prefer seeing the bottom line even if I'm going to turn them down anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts