RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I picked up my 2019 RRS V8 SC yesterday. Love the vehicle so far!!! I’m confused about the racing helmet button though. When I first pressed it, it said that it’s only available in dynamic mode. So I switched it to dynamic mode and then pressed the racing helmet button but nothing happens and it doesn’t stay lit up. What am I missing? I tried to search the forums but couldn’t find anything, and there’s nothing about it in the owner’s manual. Or if there is, I couldn’t find it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
In the SVR, that button allows you to customize the driving and performance aspects of the vehicle. For example, you can adjust steering, suspension, shifting, etc. I’m not in my vehicle right now so I can’t give you a list of all of the adjustments that are possible. It really allows you to tailor how the SVR responds to your personal driving preferences.

·
Registered
87 Posts
In the SVR, that button allows you to customize the driving and performance aspects of the vehicle. For example, you can adjust steering, suspension, shifting, etc. I’m not in my vehicle right now so I can’t give you a list of all of the adjustments that are possible. It really allows you to tailor how the SVR responds to your personal driving preferences.

That's the same as my '19 V8 SC. It also has a few other screens that show things like G forces, etc.

·
Registered
85 Posts
That's the same as my '19 V8 SC. It also has a few other screens that show things like G forces, etc.
And throttle / brake percentages... Useful when the wife asks why you took off so fast, you can prove you were not flooring it!

·
Registered
87 Posts
And throttle / brake percentages... Useful when the wife asks why you took off so fast, you can prove you were not flooring it!

Haha, hadn't thought of that. Good thinking...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts