RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about having these in this Range Rover? They look to be around 10-12" screens from what I can tell.

Yay or Nay?

screens1.jpg screens2.jpg screens3.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
These are new non-US rear seat display options. They are 10" ones, coming with the 2014.5MY Range Rovers. They also keep the current 8" screens, so you can specify which ones you want. I think this is a 322 forum so it's not really applicable here. Further, you seem to be in the US, for now we can just wish for these things, we won't be getting them.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure there will be a way to retrofit, just like everything else really. I wasnt really being specific for the MY14, I was talkng about in general in a Range Rover....since they could most likely be fitted to the US models of the MKIII, if not the exact ones a similar style.

·
Banned
901 Posts
although this should be in the l405 forum, there was once a factory option for the L322 which was similar. It was on something super high-end maybe the ultimate autobiography (which this interior borrows heavily from) in the US they were basically ipad's on the back of the headrests.

I think it would be difficult to retrofit as these seem built into the seats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts