RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Re: What did you do to your Range Rover/ Range Rover SC today?

Did you get your RRS from the Land Rover dealer? if so did they recommend this warranty co?
Bought the RR from a non Land Rover dealer. The warrentee was purchased form that dealer as well.

·
Registered
459 Posts

I got my upgraded my rims and detailed the whole thing :) she's a happy girl.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
I miss my RR :( she was a beauty!

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

Took my RRS to the dealer, It needs control arm and sway bar bushings also getting the back right rear look at, it appears that its not leveled or I need my glasses lol.

·
Registered
436 Posts

Is what I didn't do. I let it sit in the garage all day and night..

·
Registered
436 Posts

Took my RRS to the dealer, It needs control arm and sway bar bushings also getting the back right rear look at, it appears that its not leveled or I need my glasses lol.
How many miles on the clock?

·
Registered
436 Posts

trying to figure out a fix for my sunroof leak today.

·
Registered
65 Posts

Had a clear bra put on hood, bumper, fenders and lights - also did matching tint to door windows - looks really nice. IDS in Denver does great work for those of you in the area looking for these services.

·
Registered
236 Posts

Swapped out both front rotors, replaced with new Land Rover OEM parts.

Pretty easy- took less than 2 hours and fixed my shuddering/vibrating steering wheel and front end problem.

But...pretty bad to have warped rotors on a 3400 mile 2012 vehicle with ONE driver. Plus, its been babied, no hard stops, no water on the rotors when they are hot etc.

·
Registered
436 Posts

But...pretty bad to have warped rotors on a 3400 mile 2012 vehicle with ONE driver. Plus, its been babied, no hard stops, no water on the rotors when they are hot etc.[/QUOTE]

I don't think that is considered normal. I have 46,500 on my 08 Sport and still on my original rotors. Plus I do a lot of Mountain driving through the Blueridge, and Smokies..

·
Registered
65 Posts

Got the dealer to throw in a hitch receiver at no charge two weeks after I bought it...

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts

I took mine to the park today, she wanted to play on the swings and slides. Sure got some strange looks from the other parents that were there.

It was hot, so we stopped for ice cream after. I got the chocolate low fat lactose free fro-yo, my RRS got 3 scoops of vanilla that I drizzled with Castrol Syntec 0w-30 and Dexcool. She's such a sloppy eater, I had to wipe her grille several times. Halfway through her adaptive headlights started to wobble. I asked her what's wrong. "Ice cream headache!" she shouted. Right after she started making farting noises. I asked if her suspension was settling. She just giggled. I think she may be lactose intolerant.

P.S. this thread is beginning to worry me a bit

·
Registered
236 Posts

Well at least no one has posted about having sex with their RR. Thats a positive.

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts

Well at least no one has posted about having sex with their RR. Thats a positive.
Those guys pretty much stay over at Luxury4Play.

·
Registered
132 Posts

Sadly mine sat in the driveway this morning, as I drove my Mini Cooper S to work this morning.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts

I took mine to the park today, she wanted to play on the swings and slides. Sure got some strange looks from the other parents that were there.

It was hot, so we stopped for ice cream after. I got the chocolate low fat lactose free fro-yo, my RRS got 3 scoops of vanilla that I drizzled with Castrol Syntec 0w-30 and Dexcool. She's such a sloppy eater, I had to wipe her grille several times. Halfway through her adaptive headlights started to wobble. I asked her what's wrong. "Ice cream headache!" she shouted. Right after she started making farting noises. I asked if her suspension was settling. She just giggled. I think she may be lactose intolerant.

P.S. this thread is beginning to worry me a bit
LOL this truly cracked me up for quite a bit. Well done. "she's such a sloppy eater" lol, very inefficient, that's for sure.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts