RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my '06 came without HSE badge and with full luxury package (i bought it cpo a while back). is it possible that it is a "vogue" that someone unbadged? someone once referred to it as such and i hadn't heard the term until i did some searching on the forum....

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,973 Posts
Somewhere I posted a list of the SE, HSE and Vogue spec for comparison, was scanned from the brochure. Anyone know where it is??

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ummm, is your car in the United States? I ask because you're listed as being in NorCal. U.S. cars were not ever badged as such. We got the "HSE" and later the "Supercharged".

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
42 Posts
Could it be a Westminster maybe? The way I've read the Vogue described I'm not sure the difference between it and a Westminster.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CombatNinja said:
Ummm, is your car in the United States? I ask because you're listed as being in NorCal. U.S. cars were not ever badged as such. We got the "HSE" and later the "Supercharged".
Yes... which is probably why I never heard the term. I know that my car isn't supercharged. But it isn't badged with HSE either. I kinda like the anonimity of it w/out a badge but I was just wondering about the whole "vogue" thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts