RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, looking for a little help from the forum and possible photos that you can share. I have a 2014 RRS, Autobiography, Scotia Gray. It has the 22" 5004 wheels with the standard brushed aluminum finish. We are thinking of coating them black, either semi gloss or gloss. If anyone has photos to share of that or other black aftermarket wheels, that would be appreciated. We love the car and it gives my '13 M3 a run for the money in a straight line.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
65 Posts
I just put a set of 20" black 520's on my carpathian (dark grey) RRS SCV8 and while I think they look good there's not much contrast between the wheels and the body color so it's a very Madmax/tactical look compared to the silver wheels that were on it before. Looks better clean that it does dirty too - which this time of year is pretty much the default mode. I can take a pic if you want but prepared - it's filthy.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I love the black on mine with Carpathian gray. Looks killer. Everyone I work with says it's their favorite car in the parking garage... dark gray, black wheels, red calipers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's down to personal taste. I would not have black wheels as they always look dirty even when they have the shiny gloss coat and are dull on dark coloured cars. Just a view point, you have whatever floats your boat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts