RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What color is this RRS?
Messages Image(2843525840).png

Side note - Looking at getting a 2016 RRS with about 40k miles on it. Have people had generally reliable experiences with this year? Thanks.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
98 Posts
Corris is lighter. That looks like either Bosphorus or Carpathian to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Side note - Looking at getting a 2016 RRS with about 40k miles on it. Have people had generally reliable experiences with this year? Thanks.
I have a 2016 (bought it with 15k miles) and so far have had zero issues and also now have 40k miles

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
14 Posts
Thats Carpathian Grey. I have it on my 2018 Dynamic and love it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
What color is this RRS?
View attachment 282362

Mine is a 14.5 and I love ours. I think any of the semi-major issues were cleaned up by the 2012' models. A. get at least a 3 year/36K mile powertrain warranty at a minimum and B. change your oil ever 5K miles and don't listen to any of the 12 month 12K mile oil change schedule stupid stuff. It's super easy to do and will costs me under $100 to do myself for oil and filter. The guys that are changing their oil ever 4-5K miles are getting well over 150K miles on these bad ass ladies, especially the 5.0Liter V8 Supercharged versions.

Beautiful color and those rims are super sexy! I've gotta paint/do my calipers in high temp and a glossy Ferrari Red when it's time for me to swap out pads. They look so good with black rims like that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts