RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you like changed if anything for the 2007 model? Any new features? Issues?

·
Registered
22 Posts
it would be nice to see the car go a little faster. also a reverse camera and parking assist integrated into the nav screen would be nice to. it would also be nice to watch a dvd on the front screen at least when in park.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Personally, I would like to have chrome rim options. Mercedes doe it. I don't want it too blinged out but would be nice to have more options.

Also, I agree with other posts, remote hatch open/close would be nice and auto start. Also faster. That leads me to another question. How come the Merceds ML500 with only 305 horses and about same weight can claim to go 0-60 in 6.8 secs? It is not supercharged or turbocharged.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Small things, but I really would like to see these things changed:

The sunvisor, especially on the driver's side, needs to have a "pull out" extension. The sun was setting through the driver's side window yesterday, and the sunvisor length is inadequate.

The hooks for coat hangers (located at the grab handles on the roof above the rear passenger doors) are so small that they are unusable. The hook barely is big enough to hold one coat hanger. Then, the hanger falls off the hook as soon as you turn or brake.

Finally, although there must be a reason, I don't understand why the flared trim at the bottom of the doors is actually attached to the doors instead of the frame of the car. When you parallel park next to a curb, you have to be very careful not to scrape the trim when opening the doors.

·
Registered
35 Posts
A few ideas

1. Longer bottom seat cushion.
2. Coat hook in rear area.
3. Two level/lid center cubby (if not a cooler that actually fits standard water bottles, etc.): See MBS500 system.
4. Guages which can be seen in daylight. (See Lexus). Take into account the fact that drivers will often wear Polarized sun glasses.
5. Better interface for adaptive cruise. MB allows 5 mph increments in addition to mile by mile. Also needs to integrate better with speedo to get better sense of set speed v. actual speed. Something other than a "barely there" light.Again, see Mercedes.
6. Bluetooth system compatable with more phones. Need to be running HFP 1.1 instead of 1.0.
7. Keyless ignition or move key slot to where it can be seen to put the key in from the driver's seat.
8. Easier way to mark current position as a "destination" in nav system.
9. Less intrusive headrest.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Definitely agree re the digital readouts and gauges on the driver's side dash. Very hard to see in daylight. Can't see anything with sunglasses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts