RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i love my range but its too big and i need to downgrade to a sedan type car, i don't want to get ripped off by a dealer i bought it for about $68,500 it has rear DVD, suede inserts,climate package, and a couple custom things, i dont even know if they'll lower or raise the value, it has exactly 1100 miles. It has 22" Status wheels that are 9/10 condition they were about 700 a wheel with the tire if u look really close there's a knick or two in the lip of 1 or 2 of the rims. its debadged on the front (just the word Range Rover) and the back is only badged with the word range rover in black rasied to the upper part of the tailgate like the big range[attachment=2:3nv5xhnc]14453_101549219870280_100000456060798_42141_6872990_n-1.jpg[/attachment:3nv5xhnc][attachment=1:3nv5xhnc]Photo on 2009-10-14 at 21.09 #3.jpg[/attachment:3nv5xhnc][attachment=0:3nv5xhnc]-1.jpg[/attachment:3nv5xhnc]

And if i forgot some important info let me know

Attachments

·
Registered
543 Posts
Jester.

Why not down size to the Land Rover Freelander2 ? It's slightly smaller & shorter, but still has decent seats like your RRS HSE !

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
Dude! so sorry. Go to nada.com and see what the rig is worth, forget all the aftermarket stuff it adds zero value to the car.
BTW the dealer is the last place you want to sell your car to, They're in the business of selling, not buying, so they'll try to give you, at most, wholesale for your rig, unless you're buying another car from them, then maybe you'll get some kind of a loose-loose deal, where neither you or dealer come out ahead, highly unlikely. (Not knocking them they're a business not a charity)
Try selling it on e-bay or auto trader. Establish what you want for the car and go from there. Bright note, if you price it right you'll find somebody who will buy from you, instead of the dealer, but they'll expect to get value out of the deal, so forget overpricing cause' of the aftermarket wheels and so forth, in any case unless you're in Dubai, take this one like a man/woman, it's highly unlikely that you'll come out ahead, best case scenario you're out 5K, not the end of the world, in 2 yrs you'll laugh about it, guaranteed.
But if you do beat the odds, post again about it, I love happy endings.... I swear I do.

Rafa

1 - 5 of 5 Posts