RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody,

I know it is probably a little silly to ask this question since color combination is completely subjective and each individual likes different things, but here goes anyway...

I have a RRS 2014 Autobiography Mariana Black, Ebony / Ivory interior on order for March / April delivery. I have a couple days to submit changes so I'm waffling on the colors.

Any other favorites interior combos to go with the Mariana Black exterior?

Any other opinions about great color combos?

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
531 Posts
The other day I saw online pics for red range rover sport 2014 with contrast roof, if you're willing to make changes to exterior color. Plus a red/ebony interior and grand black veneer or dark Al mesh.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What combination do you have? Are you happy you got it? What other combinations appealed to you?
The other day I saw online pics for red range rover sport 2014 with contrast roof, if you're willing to make changes to exterior color. Plus a red/ebony interior and grand black veneer or dark Al mesh.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I didn't get to choose as ordering it takes 4months opposed to picking a car the deal have which luckily coincided with the time I decided to buy so I got it early.

I got the Chille red exterior which I love but its little bit ugly in the dark, the more light, the better it looks, overall I'm very happy with it.

The interior is ebon/tan with grand black veneer, I prefer a dark wood rather than scratch able black veneer. Also I would probably have preferred all dark interior or all light or mix between the two.

·
Registered
746 Posts
For the ATB owners, I would suggest getting the unique tri-color interiors that's only available to the ATB.

It adds some exclusiveness to your ride, and might even add re-sale value down the road. Might as well get something no one else can get.

-ThinkMac-

Hi Everybody,

I know it is probably a little silly to ask this question since color combination is completely subjective and each individual likes different things, but here goes anyway...

I have a RRS 2014 Autobiography Mariana Black, Ebony / Ivory interior on order for March / April delivery. I have a couple days to submit changes so I'm waffling on the colors.

Any other favorites interior combos to go with the Mariana Black exterior?

Any other opinions about great color combos?

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does Land Rover ever do custom interiors?

There are some combinations that they don't offer that might look nice.

Like the Ebony and Ivory with a few hints of pimento.

Or the Ebony and Ivory with a few hints of savannah.

Thoughts?

·
Banned
144 Posts
i've learned you can drive yourself batty with all the possible color combinations. I suggest you go with the first color you wanted way back when you decided to get the car. after that, you can rationalize anything, but that first instinct is usually the correct one.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Corris Grey + Ebony/TAN
or
white + Ebony/TAN
or
Aleutian Silver + Ebony/TAN or Espresso/Almond

still confuse on anyone of them... but still i have the time because o decided to wait little bit after passing bad experience with factory and reading some problems about the quality...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still contemplating interior color combos with a deadline of this Tuesday. Exterior will be Santorini Black.

Ebony/Ivory, Ebony/Pimento or Ebony/Lunar/Cirrus. I keep being drawn to the Pimento but I'm worried it will be too garish. My wife calls it a "mid life crisis" color.

Hmmm...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Funny, my wife calls the V8 a midlife crisis. The pimiento/black looks awesome, I'd go for it if it was one of my options for HSE. Instead I'm going with Enony/Lunar to go with my causeway grey, which will look great as well

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi!

Causeway grey is the way to go :)

... combined with Ebony/Lunar and Ebony colored ceiling.

Cheers
Gregor

·
Registered
55 Posts
Order placed today for HSE Dynamic Corris Gray with Ebony/Cirrus with seats Cirrus but still in doubt if change it to Corris Gray with Ebony/Ivory with Ivory seats.... Any advice? :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
""Causeway grey is the way to go

... combined with Ebony/Lunar and Ebony colored ceiling.""

That's exactly my build. Build date is March 5th...I am hoping things get pushed up. Can't wait to see.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
186 Posts
Barossa? Pimiento? Anyone care to add pics or mention "red, blue, maroon"?

Why do new Rovers stick to black, white, silver, gray?? How about a money green? or a bright blue?Order up Wimbledon Green, best color ever on a RR!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Barossa? Pimiento? Anyone care to add pics or mention "red, blue, maroon"?

Why do new Rovers stick to black, white, silver, gray?? How about a money green? or a bright blue?Order up Wimbledon Green, best color ever on a RR!
Definitely don't think they offer "crazy" colors due to low demand. They offer the primary selling colors... hence the million versions of grey and black.

I wonder if LR offer custom paint colors like Porsche does?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts