Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about shedding the 22's for good, and sticking with 20's full time.

What's your favorite style? I like the below 7 spoke design (style 7008), but I think they only come in 22".

Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

I'm currently on the turbines:
Wheel Car Tire Plant Vehicle

·
Registered
38 Posts
No. There are no good looking 20” for these trucks. U can get most wheels in a rep 20”. IMO these trucks are way too big for 20”. You’d be crazy to go from 22” to 20”. If you see one with 20”, it’s usually a base model unless someone has winters on. If your going to go down, go 21”. 20” looks ridiculous on a vehicle this size IMO.

Are these 20's?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No. There are no good looking 20” for these trucks. U can get most wheels in a rep 20”. IMO these trucks are way too big for 20”. You’d be crazy to go from 22” to 20”. If you see one with 20”, it’s usually a base model unless someone has winters on. If your going to go down, go 21”. 20” looks ridiculous on a vehicle this size IMO.
I'd go 19 if I could, but my Brembo's don't allow smaller than 20".

Big trucks, little wheels:

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Sky

Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light

Tire Wheel Car Water Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Car

Tire Sky Wheel Car Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive carrying rack Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hotter weather rubber & suspension is a lot more supple so 22's will feel good.
Colder weather, rough roads, adventure driving - yeah I would go 20's. The turbine is a good choice, looks bigger than it is due to the hockey sticks to perimeter design!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Duke, I'm with you. Our 2014 SC has 21's on it now. I found a set of 20's from a 2013 for sale on FB Marketplace. The lady was 2 hrs away and I got them for $200. Cleaned them up and they are waiting for new tires to get mounted. I'd much rather have more sidewall and more tire options on the 20" wheels than on the larger sizes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Duke, I'm with you. Our 2014 SC has 21's on it now. I found a set of 20's from a 2013 for sale on FB Marketplace. The lady was 2 hrs away and I got them for $200. Cleaned them up and they are waiting for new tires to get mounted. I'd much rather have more sidewall and more tire options on the 20" wheels than on the larger sizes.
Full time or just for the winter?

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts