RangeRovers.net Forum banner

921 - 933 of 933 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
67 Posts
This weekend I'll be putting my Rangie back on air springs.

So far Ive rebuilt the compressor and air block, and replaced the dessicant and other o-rings. Everything else will be new.

We're in the midst of a glorious Spring here so I hope it will be nice.
Maybe today, God willing, the EAS will be done. :-(

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
82 Posts
You and me both, my OCD was driving me crazy with the book symbol and dash lights out.

Haha I dunno why that is but the info scroll only shows a portion the band name every time, better than nothing I suppose ;)

That was the "off-road" map but to be honest it wasn't fully loaded either. Just got a new CD from eBay. Hoping it cures my extremely slow nav issues. Here's a pic of the "street map"

·
Registered
407 Posts
should i stay or should I go now?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Take a look at Kultur's photos, Symes...

·
Registered
2002 P38 4.6 HSE
108 Posts
Finally got around to fixing the strut in my glove box.
And as luck would have it, as soon as I removed the box the bracket that holds the strut fell to the floor from the back somewhere.
Used some washers and a paperclip as the cotter pin.

Nice to be getting all the cosmetics done as I schedule the heavy work for the mechanic.

Really need to think about all those little lights on the dash above the radio and all of the little lights for the window switches.

Stay safe all.

·
Super Moderator
1,911 Posts
Doesn't matter if it doesn't work, you've got the all important AA membership.......

·
Registered
37 Posts
Finally got around to finishing my front end trim repair/replacement + added "new" lights from a 2002 + Kernow light guards on front lights (very nice bit of kit) + new front windshield washer pump (huge difference on the output vs the original that was on my '96).

·
Registered
407 Posts
Series IIA - still in use as a daily drive. Also AA, but not needed it yet

DSC_3275[1].JPG

921 - 933 of 933 Posts