RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 933 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen these threads on other forums. They are kind of interesting and fun. Make sure to post pictures.

This weekend I'm finishing my Heated seat install. And adding a new Heater Core / Audi Heater Core Swap. I'm tired of the stupid o-rings leaking.

:twisted:

Remember Pictures or it Didn't happen!!!!

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,381 Posts
I started wiring in a thermocouple that I fitted in the transmission sump of my p38 diesel.

I have a digital temperature readout, hidden behind the dash panel.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
51 Posts
Continuing my search for exterior accessories... I am bidding on a roof rack and brush guard!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nice post - I'm perfecting my aftermarket stereo install - I took the stock Clarion trim panel and fitted a custom cutout so it would be flush and as close to stock. I hate the two side panel aftermarket look. Its great having Pandora radio and hand free BT calling on long rides.

20120810_092648.jpg

20120810_092654.jpg

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
476 Posts
I leave it for wife. I take Volvo instead of Range to get my work as Volvo had small hiccup. It is priceless if car stops or refuses to start when lady is driving... :naughty: Once again, old trusty Range is our lifeboat. It just goes.
:dance:

·
Registered
57 Posts
And adding a new Heater Core / Audi Heater Core Swap. I'm tired of the stupid o-rings leaking.
I installed the Audi heater core last weekend, finsihed all the plumbing and drove the rig to test - No more drips. This weekend its replace the passenger blend motor and re-install all the trim and parts to officially finish the job.

The other P38 needs some "EAS love" so saving that treat for Sunday!

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
478 Posts
Letting it (and me) get some deserved rest after the ~3000km trip the past two weeks. And after that probably try to get the LPG running right...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Just organizing a garage get together with my buddies Toyota sequoia. I will be installing a new diff in the front of the Toyota with an ARB. We blew up the stock on a snow wheeling trip a couple weeks ago.

If I get time I will take my tailgate switch apart and figure out why it keeps sticking.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
883 Posts
Detailing. It's dusty ;) And adjusting my **** sunroof.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,773 Posts
Serious wash job. Snow, ice, leaf much, sand, mud and I am pretty sure there is a branch or two stuck in things on the underside. Of course the inside isn;t much better with dog snot on the windows and piles of pine needles.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Picking up some new taller springs for an extra couple inches. Will be curious to see how high they will sit as they are made for a disco. Just put on new shocks yesterday.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
4,174 Posts
Nothing this weekend as I'm working... Next weekend however.. hopefully getting my nanocom off DHL and testing it (its been away for a holiday to Cyprus)

Then I have 4 new air springs, 4 new shocks, steering damper, idler pulleys, belt and tensioner to install. Transmission fluid and filter, transfer case fluid, and possibly top of block - expansion tank hose replacement.. if I get that far, then.new hose clamps that don't loosen after a few months on the Audi heater core...

That's the plan/ hope... Might just be air springs and shocks if the pins are rusted solid!

·
Registered
7 Posts
This weekend change No 4 injector cos engine keep cutting out but guess what that did not solve it :-( Then under the car to try and work out why above 60 mph the car shakes, i could not find anything worn... my promblems continue!!!!!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Inplace of my factory Homelink system went a pull handle.

Since my rearview was bleeding anyway:

Homelink, auto dim, and a compass.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Re-fitting mk3 wheels and window switchpack. First switchpack of 2013! 2012 cost me 3 of them. My lady is no longer allowed to drink coffee/soda in the car...
This week I get my headliner replaced too.. Very excited to have the car completely finished off by next weekend, well, apart from whatever fails during the week, and of course the cruise control which I'm sick of fixing..

1 - 20 of 933 Posts