FINALLY, I have my rangie back. I missed it so much! My problem was the catch screen on the brake reservoir was so clogged up that the pump could not pull fluid from it any longer. The pump was basically pumping air into the system and eventually destroyed the accumulator. I initially thought it was the pump, so I rebuilt/replaced it. Then I found out my accumulator was shot. Then I found out the reason was the reservoir. I cleaned out the old reservoir (with the intention to replace it soon) and all is well now. This is a good CHANGE YOUR FLUIDS lesson, which The previous owner(s) did not do. My poor rover sat for over a month... I forgot how nice it handles. Anyways its good to have it back. Thanks for your help Jos, Viperover, and Ghur!