RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had been getting the suspension fault warning fairly frequently so I decided to just bring it in and get all the other niggly things out of the way.

I requested a new SA since the one assigned to me was not very accommodating with my new airbag cover request. Suffice it to say, the new SA, a fairly young guy, was all for getting it replaced. YAY! Going to get my AC thingies lubed so that the dash stops farting. Checking the alignment of the sunroof.

Super nice guy. Very informative and willing to help.

Asked him about the software update for the phonebook but he said it would run 145 bucks. Forget that.

Looks like they will have the car for the weekend. Not bad considering I got a nice little Mazda 5 for a loaner. Could be worse, I could be stuck in a Camry.

I'll update with the progress and when all is said and done, add my comments to the dealer thread. Coming from Lexus service, I was actually expecting the worst. I am pleasantly surprised.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Mine's in service too because of the rediculous water leaking from the sunroof. Now I'm going to miss the freebies at the dealership this weekend. Free oil change, free Nitrogen tire fill, one free paintless dent removal and a **** t-shirt. :x

On the upside though, I had the oil changed in February, the car has but one tiny dent (noticed by me only cause I've looked for it) on a seam so no point in fixing that, and they are currently steam cleaning my carpets and detailing the interior.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MIAMIRRS said:
Mine's in service too because of the rediculous water leaking from the sunroof. Now I'm going to miss the freebies at the dealership this weekend. Free oil change, free Nitrogen tire fill, one free paintless dent removal and a **** t-shirt. :x
WHAT DEALER IS THIS?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yeah, I think I need to take mine in to get the sunroof looked at. I'm getting several drops of water inside after washing it. More so when I take it somewhere and they use a high pressure stream of water.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CB08 said:
Yeah, I think I need to take mine in to get the sunroof looked at. I'm getting several drops of water inside after washing it. More so when I take it somewhere and they use a high pressure stream of water.
That is so not good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts