RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so i was wondering if there anyway that when i but the key into the starter, if i could have it say Welcome to Range Rover through the speakers? May be stupid but i think it would be kinda cool. Thanks

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Mine don't talk - have enough women in the house for that - but often farts at me after I lock her and walk away. That's her way to say she loves me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mine farts also... but still smells like NEW....

·
Registered
96 Posts
Lots of farting here too...

And a little grunt when I wake her up by unlocking or opening a door.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Ha! Funny that yall mentioned the farting. When my 5 year old heard that for the first time, he blamed it on me. "Mommy! Mommy! Daddy pooted!"

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha you guys are truly hilarious. I don't know i just thought it would be kind of cool starting the car and it saying Welcome to Range Rover. It was actually one of my friends idea and i thought id run it past you guys considering you guys know way more than anyone at the Main Line Land Rover dealership.

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
Between me, the dog and the RRS, its like the Klump family dinner in my garage.

But seriously, as well as the Brit accent voice in male/female, I've heard the 2010's nav system allows you to select a voice with an Indian accent for the turn by turn directions, can someone confirm this?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,469 Posts
RangingPA said:
hahaha you guys are truly hilarious. I don't know i just thought it would be kind of cool starting the car and it saying Welcome to Range Rover. It was actually one of my friends idea and i thought id run it past you guys considering you guys know way more than anyone at the Main Line Land Rover dealership.
Man...if you can get it to start talking to you...why not start the day with:

Good morning Handsome...how's my favorite RRS driver in the world doing?

Where would his lordship like to go this morning?

:D :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahaha honestly if i could get it to do that, i would have it say something different every week.

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
1,418 Posts
PJPR01 said:
Man...if you can get it to start talking to you...why not start the day with:

Good morning Handsome...how's my favorite RRS driver in the world doing?

Where would his lordship like to go this morning?

:D :D
So YOUR wife and kids do not ALREADY say that to you every day? If no wife then at least employees...

:wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts