RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 RRS. weird water puddles keep showing up in garage, under truck, very front of truck, under front bumper, driver's side. seems to be clear water, no smell like anti-freeze. puddle shows up now and then. all fluid levels appear fine. may be windshield reservoir leaking (located in that area), but too congested in that area for me to see. any common water leak in that area?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,456 Posts
Probably just extra humidity in the air causing condensation. There's a water puddle which forms under the truck near the passenger side related to air conditioning condensation.

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
905 Posts
What does it taste like?

EDIT: But agree with PJ probably condensation.

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
I have replaced several washer fluid tanks for a leak, the seam cracks. It is usually high enough that it will only leak down to about half full and then be fine until it is topped off again.

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
Put some white paper towels on the ground. Your washer fluid should have a color to it vs. condenser water which will be clear.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hehe, didn't taste it !! paper towel suggestion seems what i will do. seems like too much for condensation, really makes a puddle. i am also going to top off my winsh.washer fluid, and i will examine for leaks, but so congested in there, cant see much

1 - 6 of 6 Posts