Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings! I have a 2015 RR Supercharged which I love but started doing amber "Suspension - Leans when cornering" message. Then sometimes it goes red "Suspension Fault" message. And sometimes, no error at all. Anyone seen this before? Any ideas how to proceed?

· Registered
1,030 Posts
Greetings! I have a 2015 RR Supercharged which I love but started doing amber "Suspension - Leans when cornering" message. Then sometimes it goes red "Suspension Fault" message. And sometimes, no error at all. Anyone seen this before? Any ideas how to proceed?
I get the yellow warning suspension Leans when cornering when corning hard to the left.....Thats the ARC block that needs replaced (solenoid in block not working/proper voltage etc.)

· Premium Member
1,561 Posts
It is indeed the ARC block, I was able to source a solenoid from eBay and replace only the one that had failed.

If it happens intermittently, even while sitting still or going in a straight non bumpy line, it's likely what happened to mine. It was the large solenoid that controls pressure from front to rear of the car. I was not able to find new sensors alone, only one used sensor on eBay from a burnt unit.

If one of your pressure sensors failed, I have them in stock.

· Registered
1,030 Posts
It is indeed the ARC block, I was able to source a solenoid from eBay and replace only the one that had failed.

If it happens intermittently, even while sitting still or going in a straight non bumpy line, it's likely what happened to mine. It was the large solenoid that controls pressure from front to rear of the car. I was not able to find new sensors alone, only one used sensor on eBay from a burnt unit.

If one of your pressure sensors failed, I have them in stock.
If that was an easy repair I’d take you up on it. Doesn’t sound like it plus you prob have to fill and pressure the system again. It’s. $2.5k bill for LR to do everything they recommend in the fix

· Registered
2014 Range Rover LWB 5.0L V8 S/C Petrol
8 Posts
I have the same symptoms as the OP. Very interested in knowing what causes this as well. Seems like I usually get the red (stop and pull over) message when I'm backing out of a parking space and just start to go forward (like 2mph). I stop and restart and the message clears.. and then on occasion while driving I get the amber "leaning" warning. I am interested in the best way to diagnose/fix this error??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts