RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all, newbie here to the forum and range rovers in general.
I bought my first range rover td6 l322 on an 05 plate earlier this year. Absolutely love the car but for some unknown reason i now have an issue with the stereo.

The orange light on the source button flashes approx 5/6 times when i put key in and when i remove key but once radio sound plays its as normal. I can no longer select cd or tv. The sat nav voice commands no longer come on. The volume knob at the screen no longer works the volume, Nor can i alter the bass, subwoofer etc or move the speaker sound around the car yet all speakers are working. I have found the dashboard speaker, 3 in each of the front doors, 2 in each rear door and 2 in the rear tailgate pillars, is that correct?. Any ideas or help would be gratefully appreciated as its annoying me and i want it back to normal.
Many thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wouldn't that stop any sound coming through somewhere if the amp was an issue? I have sound from every speaker i can find.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
127 Posts
@wyhl, not necessarily: if you have a logic 7 system, then I believe the amp has a dsp in it and it gets controlled by a combination of the head unit and the BM54 radio in the trunk as well. It all communicates with each other.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts