RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been picking rover-renovations brain, but maybe somebody else has experienced this aswell.
My truck went down to the bumpstops or sagnificantly lowered a few times, so I started thinking and trying things(different heights with the timer plugged/unplugged). It was locked in HWY mode originally when I started notising it.

Weirdly enough, it seems to only go down in the rear (and all around as an consequence) only when parked in HWY Mode(locked), otherwise it seems to stay up (when in regular driving height).
Sounds like rear bags, no? It just got bad the other day. Before it used to squat a touch but now it takes no more than an hour.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I could be wrong, but looks like you have a leak in your bag for sure, or atleast that is exactly what has happened to mine, again when in the lower heights.

Mine faulted because is could not keep up in the end. My rear right has a very noticeable leak when at a height just below std so when the wheel articulated past that point it would keep losing pressure in that bag. I currently have it manually pumped at a HIGH level to avoid the leak until the GENIII's come `) .

Play with the heights and have a good listen, or soapy water, I heard mine meters away in the end.

Good luck,
Tyrone

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, we are thinking bags. Ordering the Gen III's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts