RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ukraine Range said:
Holy Golly Gee Whiz mang...about 15 threads down someone asked this exact same thing, did you even search for the term 'TSB' or what??
Thank you hall monitor. Yes, I did. And guess what? It didn't really answer my question - at least I hoped that it did not. SOME manufacturers and SOME websites provide this information to consumers for free (see http://www.wkjeeps.com/wk_tsb.htm). Imagine that? The only thing I saw was one website that required payment and registration. Perhaps there were others that other members might have come across.

Again, thank you for your input. Now, please feel free to resume your internet tough guy routine.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
About 6 months ago, Alldata had a page with several Land Rover TSBs posted for anyone to browse and download, no charge... That freebie lasted about 2-3 weeks (probably a mistake on their part), then the link went dead. If you have a particular TSB in mind you'd like to see (you can browse their titles for free if you are registered on the GTR site, you just can't open the documents unless you pay), send me a PM. I know some people... :shhh:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you umbertob. Sorry for calling out Ukraine Range on your board but have seen him/her attempting to bully several posters the past few days. I thought my post was pretty clear from the subject line so if someone didn't want to read more, I figured they would simply not open the post.

·
Registered
318 Posts
schmittdoggy said:
Thank you umbertob. Sorry for calling out Ukraine Range on your board but have seen him/her attempting to bully several posters the past few days. I thought my post was pretty clear from the subject line so if someone didn't want to read more, I figured they would simply not open the post.
Yes, expecting something intelligent and/or semi-well thought out from people is bullying them. Oh and asking someone to type 'are you' instead of 'r u' like a 15 year old girl is out of line, right? And who uses the term 'bully', what are you 75 years old? This is a swell board isn't it??

Stop being lazy and search!!!!! It's useless threads like yours that clog up this board with ridiculous posts.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey internet tough guy, why don't you show me how the search feature actually finds what I'm looking for? I'll be specific. I'm looking for something like the Jeep site that I posted or the Alldata site that is found on the search feature - but one that actually works TODAY. Until then STFU.

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
:roll: How about both of you zip em up and take your pissing match some place else. The only folks that get to police the playground are the ones with their name in dark blue. If you don't like what someone has asked or someone has posted there is nothing that says you have to open your trap and give your opinon. So if you haven't got anything positive or helpful to post go to the other side of the playground until you cool off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts