RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to install the parking heater function on my 07 RR HSE petrol, because the winter here is very cold. But I could not find any Webasto dealers in the US to support heater installation (only roof system could be chosen on their US website). I have following questions:

1. I found this (http://www.ebay.com/itm/WEBASTO-AIR-TOP-2000ST-PETROL-NIGHT-HEATER-Universal-Vehicle-kit-12v-41SK464-/270846479738?) online ebay. If I directly buy this kit, is it possible to install the kit by myself?

2. Is there any other solutions to enable the parking heating function than Webasto? Thanks.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
196 Posts
I suppose you already know that is a Webasto Air Top not a Thermo Top as fitted by Land Rover . I have no doubt it would work but it would be separate to the vehicle's own heating system . Not a bad thing to consider because your car won't be fitted with the change over valve to allow the Thermo Top to heat the cabin instead of attempting and failing to heat the engine block and cabin .That is also supposing you could re-write the CCF files to allow for cabin heating .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts