RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered some for my RRS and they did not fit. Weather tech sent me a email indicating that my pics of my floor pan that I sent them were from a non sport RR? Anyone have any idea what the confusion is? I only have a RRS so I have no idea if the floor plan is any different but I have to say their pics of the floor plan for the non sport RR look just like mine? Anyone have ideas why the confusion? I think they are going to make good and swap them out but I think they need to edit their website and I would like to give them authoritative feedback if I can.

What they have listed for the RRS Not even close on the driver's side front. Other ones close but not perfect.
https://www.weathertech.com/land-rover_range-rover/2006/range-rover-sport/floorliner-digitalfit/floor-retention-device-type/not-equipped-with-retention-devices/

What they have for the RR Much closer.

https://www.weathertech.com/land-rover_range-rover/2006/range-rover/floorliner-digitalfit/

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
91 Posts
I have a set of weather tech for my 2011 and it’s a perfect fit, front and back. Unfortunately I can’t take a picture for you as they are in storage. Winter wasn’t that bad this year so I used the RRS heavy duty mats instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
39 Posts
Pretty sure WeatherTech mats only fit '10-'13 RRS's. I looked into getting them but Land Rover changed the floor mat fasteners in the Gen2 vehicles from the '06-'09 design and WeatherTech didn't get the memo or chose to not make mats for the first generation :(

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,459 Posts
I had Weather Tech mats in my 2006 RRS...fit perfectly...no problem.

OP: when you say non sport RR, I presume you mean the FFRR...the Full Size Range Rover, not the Range Rover sport. I've not heard anyone call a FFRR a non sport RR before, maybe that's Weather Tech's terminology?

Anyway...unless they have discontinued making them, they did exist...I sold mine with the RRS when I sold it to a friend, and haven't ordered any yet for 2013...

You can also sometimes find them on Ebay...worthwhile checking.

Cheers!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It may have been me getting a little confused as well as I have no experience with any other Range Rover. My car says it is a Range Rover Sport Supercharged. But I think the Sport is a misnomer in my case and you are right. I have a FFRR /Supercharged. Weather Tech have 2 types of mats, one listed for "Range Rover" and one for "Range Rover Sport". The ones that they are now sending me are the "Range Rover" ones now I know what car I have. I will now start posting in the right forum. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shout out to WeatherTech. Their mats are a great fit and functional too. Looks like I ordered the wrong mats. They have great support for clueless customers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts