Range Rovers Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Ranger Rover Sport HSE
246 Posts
This is really bad! I cant believe that they don't release a patch!

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover MkIV / L405
124 Posts
While using the navigation app through CarPlay, try switching the audio source to radio and then back to CarPlay. For Google maps, Apple Maps and Waze it works in both our JLR cars.

·
Registered
246 Posts
my Service guy said the update is coming in October.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wife’s waze audio started working again on her 2020. But, the moment waze interiors the music playing and then cuts back to the music, the sound quality is horrible. Have to unplug the phone and restart, but every time waze audio plays it screws up the sound quality. Like it goes from stereo to mono.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
246 Posts
please post the S/W version number.
thanks

·
Registered
246 Posts
Anyone have an update on this?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Anyone have an update on this?
My guess is that all software engineers are busy working on the Pivi Pro system that will be in the new Range Rover. Given JLR are not a true tech company (e.g. software), the OTA updates don’t come as often as they should. Doubt they have a different team dedicated to the current and previous systems (remember they have like 3 or 4 different systems now they have to maintain or lack their of…)

·
Registered
246 Posts
My service advisor said that it will be out in two weeks so that would be before the end of November it’ll be an over the air update

Reactions: Mavro
21 - 31 of 31 Posts