RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, so I have a leak, well I did, because I fixed it. But now when I go to turn my car off, and the ignition is in the off position, my hazard lights will flash, the door locks will go back and forth, the radio and Nav system will flash on/off, and the air will kick on and off. If I turn the light knob to on or auto, it will stop. Now, last year I had the leak but I had no clue where the water was getting, but I found a lot of water under the drivers side mat yesterday. Before, I’d like the car sit for a while and it would be fine again. I dried it up best I could, and today I put a blow dryer to the wires to get things nice and dry. Space is limited and I I think there might still be a little bit of water in this spot that’s hard to describe, but I’ll try, it’s a small space on the drivers side that has some wires feeding into it, they look like they come from the light knob and go down into this small cavity adjacent to the other wires and the sunroof drain tube (which wasn’t the culprit). Help?

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
Perfect post for Halloween week! :lol:

I don't think an exorcism is necessary. I would suggest you review your repair and ensure any connections in the area are free of corrosion or damaged insulation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts