RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got in my truck this morning in our terrible southeast rain storm, and took a bath as i pulled up and out of my driveway, through my dome light and the corner of my sunroof opening in the headliner. Its not the sunroof leaking, so if you have any ideas, let me know, but thats not my point...

My drivers window switch quit working. I cleaned out the switch pack with electrical cleaner, and reinstalled, all for naught. As a last resort, I disconnected and reconnected my battery, which got it working again. As soon as i set the windows, it would no longer work. After working through this process twice more, same result, I gave up and did not set the windows. At this point, the drivers window is still working after setting it about an hour ago. Any ideas?

p.s. Scotty, maybe toss in your idea we discussed...hadn't tried it, but might be worth it...

·
LEGACY VENDOR
Range Rover MkIII / L322
800 Posts
You say the sunroof is not leaking but how can you be so sure. The reason I ask is I had exactly the same snag getting rained on through the interior light etc. after a heavy storm and it was definately through the sunroof. Mine was slightly out of adjustment and the rear right hand corner was too low. It only needs to be a few mm as there is a cutout shape in the roof panel which is exposed. See pic.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts