RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have recently purchased an L405 and it's an absolutely incredible machine!The only issue I'm having is after the recent poor weather across the UK, one of the washer jets (passenger side) isn't spraying. The water is coming out, it's dribbling rather than spraying. I've looked under the bonnet and it appears as if the jet has slipped inside the housing. Has anybody else had this? Does this even sound possible?Any advice on how to repair this would be much appreciated.I'm a complete novice when looking under the bonnet of anything so I am reluctant to poke things myself.Thanks in advance to anybody.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I would bring it back to the dealer....in the old days you could put a pin in to clear a clog, but the new ones almost mist the liquid so the jet may have to be replaced...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Much appreciated advice, thank you. I think sitting in a nice dealership eating and drinking whilst other people fix it is a marvellous idea.

·
Banned
107 Posts
Much appreciated advice, thank you. I think sitting in a nice dealership eating and drinking whilst other people fix it is a marvellous idea.
Us Range Rover drivers, don't like to see the tradespeople being idle. I think it our civic duty to busy them up. ;-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts