RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this topic has a lot of coverage...searched a ton...but looking for some updated insight from you all...I just purchased a 2006 HSE about a month ago...from a LR dealer has 29k miles on it, fwas a lease..auction car they brought onto lot...factory warranty until December 2010 or 50k miles (probably hit miles first?) It was not a CPO.....could have paid another 1500 at the time of purchase for another 12/12.....but chose not too...now thinking I should maybe get a little more coverage...as I used the factory cpo extention IO got on my 99 1/2 p38 to my advantage. Guess I can go back LR for a factory or after market...but wow prices are higher than when i last bought my p38 in 2004....know i should have negotiated some more warrranty when I bought it but fee/hope i bought it right and got a good one...I have 4 different LR dealers within 50 miles of me...can i shop them to see what they would do for extention...you guy have any insight to cost? THANKS..happy weekend and rovering to all.

Boston, MA
Zermatt/charcol
lux,ent package package

·
Registered
952 Posts
Unless I'm mistaken the factory warranty extension is only available to the original owner or at the time of purchase used from a dealer for eligible vehicles. I don't think you have the option now.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
560 Posts
You can get the extended LR warranty as long as you are within 30days and 1,000 miles of the factory warranty expiring. I would add it as soon as possible though just to on top of it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
My warranty is expiring as well in about 900 miles. Currently have 49,100 miles on my odometer. I called the dealership I purchased my RR from and here is the quote they gave me.

Adding 4 yrs/100,000 miles total = $5972
Adding 4 yrs/75,000 miles total = $4824

Anyone else get any quotes that might be better for extended warranty? Maybe a different warranty company that can be used at LR dealerships?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts