Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys -

I just bought a SD Roof Rack fairing (the air dam piece for the front) and I was told that it didn't have any hardware, so I wanted to see how it mounts, so that I might fab some brackets. Does anyone have close up pics of it, that would help out. Thoughts on how to make brackets for those guys that have the fairing

Cheers, Ian

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ian,

If it isn't raining tomorrow I will take some close-up pictures for you. It is very simple though - it bolts in two out of the four light spots with an L bracket I believe. Nothing complicated, don't worry!

Mike

·
Registered
102 Posts
It's got an "L" shaped bracket that bolts to the flood light mounts (outermost ones). Then the fairing is bolted to the L-bracket using those 2 bolts that poke out the back of it. I know, because I just took mine off this past weekend to think about mounting some lights. But after driving at highway speeds and listening to the "howl",....I think I'm gonna put it back. LOL

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
Thank you very much. Although i have the slightly different L322 version, this gives me an idea about what to do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts