RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
My range rover vogue se 4.4 tdv8 has got some issue the wiring got cut buy a mouse and i cant figure whic wire goes where the wiring is of left side air mass sensor contains 3 wires
1.brown red
2.purpel yellow
3.brown black
Can anyone let me know which wire has to go where

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

This image is of wires and air mass sensor whic i cant get where it is going to plug

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi
My range rover vogue se 4.4 tdv8 has got some issue the wiring got cut buy a mouse and i cant figure whic wire goes where the wiring is of left side air mass sensor contains 3 wires
1.brown red
2.purpel yellow
3.brown black
Can anyone let me know which wire has to go where View attachment 286850
Wires dont match what's inside wiring loom to maf sensor

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

There is no loom inside the maf sensor only i have left is socket to maf sensor there is also no loom in socket to connect to maf sensor

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is no loom inside the maf sensor only i have left is socket to maf sensor there is also no loom in socket to connect to maf sensor

This is the picture of socket and there is no loom in it only i have left is socket and wires

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah i see what you mean. What about google wire harness to maf any pics show u where the pin outs go?

·
LEGACY VENDOR
Range Rover MkIII / L322
786 Posts
Here is a photo showing the locations in the plug. The colours are not very clear but they are the same as yours. From left to right in the photo- Purple/Yellow, Brown/Red, Brown/Black.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
Range Rover MkIII / L322
786 Posts
This is from the wiring diagram. The red arrows show the wire colours and the blue arrows show the location in the plug.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts