RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Depends on the look your going for. I like the kit for the range. I am a dealer for wald and they want me to put it on mine bad...

·
Registered
952 Posts
On a Range Rover? :crybaby2: It's personal preference, but my 0.02 it's a crime against good taste to put a body kit on a MKIII. Plus a kitten dies every time someone does it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
remington said:
On a Range Rover? :crybaby2: It's personal preference, but my 0.02 it's a crime against good taste to put a body kit on a MKIII. Plus a kitten dies every time someone does it.
lol, I think I have to agree with you there.

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,973 Posts
From the front and rear it's OK, but not keen on whatever's going on with the rear bumper at the side, it looks a bit too "Bolt on"

It doesn't make me want to throw acid on my face through, which is a first for most RR body kits!

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
87 Posts
Like Dan said it looks OK.

If it were for free I would have it.
If it was a case of paying for it then I would not want it. It is ok but not something that I must have.

Mr R

·
Registered
867 Posts
You know what would be better? Putting on a nice set of tires and using your Rover for what its purpose is. An off roader. Get the thing dirty. I promise, it washes off.

·
Registered
405 Posts
In Austin, if you drive a new muddy Range Rover, it usually means you can afford a ranch. But if you have 24s and a body kit, it means something very different.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I think it's a nice, descrete look, not over the top or too ghetto fab, just a little something different. I don't think it's particulalry better than the stock design, but just different for the sake of being different. Or from the aspect of the manufacturer & seller, different for the sake of seperating someone from their money.

Even though I'm not a cat person, I really couldn't see it being worth a cat's life though. I'd take the cat. Call me a softy...

·
Registered
159 Posts
texige said:
In Austin, if you drive a new muddy Range Rover, it usually means you can afford a ranch. But if you have 24s and a body kit, it means something very different.
Well put. Here in California, if you drive a nice new Range Rover, it usually means that you can afford many other nice things. If you have 24's and a body kit, it means something entirely different as well.

I think that a body kit and banger rims on a range is about as attractive and purposeful as tits on a bear and lipstick on a pig.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts