RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I special ordered my Velar P250 and was told it was in last week. This Monday I was told that there was a software update needed to activate the SOS system. The salesperson is telling me that the dealer is waiting on Land Rover North America to get it to us, but can't provide a date on when the software update will happen. I keep getting "any day now" as an answer but nothing concrete on how long this should take. Has anyone had similar issues or know of anything on this topic?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have mine going in Wednesday for a software update that I’ve been waiting on since November. My control module freaks out and settings change on their own. This software update is also going to help with windows fogging up, it’s a major issue right now. There’s a topic on here about it. Wish I knew how to link it but I’m new to the forum and don’t know how to yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello. Is this the major software everyone has been waiting for? It is supposed to clear up connection issues with iPod/iPhone via USB and make use of the phone apps more stable. Also fix the window fogging issues. Thanks

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
This thread is about the SOS activation software. As far as "everyone" waiting for it, I would doubt that "everyone" had their Velar held up for SOS activation.

Windows fogging is an entirely separate issue and update. There is a lengthy thread on that already

As far as a media update I don;t believe anyone has brought that one up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts