RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to add Wade Sensing at the dealership after taking possession of the vehicle? Do you think it could be done as a software update? Does it take advantage of the sensors that are already on the vehicle? I have a 2019 SVR and when I ordered Wade Sensing wasn’t an option but when it finally became available my order was locked. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
70 Posts
How do you know if you have it? I too have a 2019 SVR. I have the 4x4i screen, but not sure what to look for. The user manual is pretty vague.

My build sheet says nothing about it. Typically when an option is omitted, it lists "LESS" in front of the option. I had no mention of it at all.

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
If you don't have the sensors on the underside of of your mirrors it it not going to be simple software update.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do you know if you have it? I too have a 2019 SVR. I have the 4x4i screen, but not sure what to look for. The user manual is pretty vague.

My build sheet says nothing about it. Typically when an option is omitted, it lists "LESS" in front of the option. I had no mention of it at all.
It’s a sub screen under the 4x4i menu. If you select 4x4i and it doesn’t show up then you don’t have it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts