RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,

I want to replace the voltage regulator of the Rangie, as long as I have her she's charging around 13.7 and 13.8 volts, never had a flat battery, but gearbox fault pops up sometimes, now winter is here it happens more often.

A while back I had the alternator off and looked for a part number for it, I did find it, but because being low on cash I deceided to postpone it, and now I like to order one, I can't find that number anymore..

Does anyone know the/a part number for the regulator?

I did find AMR4247K, this should be for the 1997 4.6, but this is not the number I found a while back.
More numbers, more choice ;)

Thanks

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I found the number again, took a lot of time..

11G245 it is

·
Registered
439 Posts
Reinhoud - which engine do you have? I have a 98 4.6. Do you have confirmed numbering for the voltage regulator now? I want to get a replacement with a 14.7V set point

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thanks - I have a bad experience with Valeo VRs that look pretty much the same... But I'll get in touch with the ebay seller and see - tho I want a 14.7V set point, not 14.0V

·
Registered
439 Posts
Ok, so I followed the 11G245 trail, and ended up being sent a Transpo IX123. It fits an AMR4247 100A A127 alternator no problem, but the set point is standard so if you want to replace a dead one, then fine, but otherwise, don't bother.
However, the Mobiletron Vr-F153a fits, with a 14.7v set point. I've yet to put miles on it and see if it is up to it, but so far so good

1 - 8 of 8 Posts