RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

You have been so helpful in the past and saved us time and money. We now have a Black Vogue SE but minus parcel shelf. We need one asap if you can help.

Thanks in advance. Christine.

·
Registered
119 Posts
They have been difficult to find or at a decent price for any of my rovers. Look for used. They have a habit of disappearing into thin air. Sorry.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Couple questions:

What year and does it have reclining rear seats?

The fixed seats take a normal shelf, the reclining seats use a different shelf designed to adapt for the movement of the rear seats.

I have one here for fixed seats I may not be using. These things are not xheap or easy to find. Also probably costly to ship. I'm here in the states, in SoCal. Can I assume you're in the UK from your use of the proper term Vogue?

·
Registered
119 Posts
The "Vogue" should be the same as an HSE with no recline. EU's entry version L322

·
Registered
229 Posts
If you’re in the US try searching on Craigslist. eBay often has them listed too.

The popular colours are typically listed in the $150-200 range ie for black, charcoal or gray.

Once installed the difference in shelf color is imperceptible enough so I’d buy the least expensive one in the best condition available.

Tan or ivory are pretty rare to find and are priced accordingly.

If you’re in the U.K. try searching on gumtree.

MAKE SURE you only search for, or purchase, a shelf for an L322 aka full size Range Rover from 2006-2012.

A Range Rover Sport (L320) shelf DOES NOT WORK for a full size (your car).

If the shelf is missing you might want to also ensure that your spare, jack and associated tools, are in place under the trunk(boot) floor before you need them. They often seem to go missing, too :(

Rob

·
Registered
251 Posts
MAKE SURE you only search for, or purchase, a shelf for an L332 aka full size Range Rover from 2006-2012.
I want to see this model L332!

I tease because my IIDTool refers to my MY12 version Ds as an "L323" but my MY06 version B as just an "L322". So an L332 must be something special 😂

1 - 6 of 6 Posts