RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas about how to place Vogue badge?
Thanks

·
Registered
293 Posts
i thought it went inside the "ash cup"?

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
umitbat said:
Thanks
BUY A VOGUE - If you're too poor to buy the real thing please do not try to immitate. It's utterly shamefull!

SHAME ON YOU! :snooty:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dan_UK_1984 said:
umitbat said:
Thanks
BUY A VOGUE - If you're too poor to buy the real thing please do not try to immitate. It's utterly shamefull!

You convert an engine to LPG and still speaking????????
Don t ride if you cant even afford petrol.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
umitbat said:
Dan_UK_1984 said:
umitbat said:
Thanks

You convert an engine to LPG and still speaking????????
Don t ride if you cant even afford petrol.
Really, says the person who bought an oil burner.

I bought the RR already converted to LPG and it made sense to do so as it means the oil stays cleaner. Personally I wouldnt pay for one to be converted because I think if you cant afford to run one then you shouldnt buy one.

At the end of the day you bought the low spec HSE, suck it up or sell it and buy a Vogue. Don't devalue my vogue with your badge.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wall Dan,
I can t really devalue your unoriginal LPG engined vehicle.
Since it is already devalued.

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
:roll: and the tit for tat begins once again. Keep it clean guys, the petty pissing matches in the sand box are getting really old. Last I checked it was still okay to ignore a thread if you didn't care for what a fellow member is doing to their own rig. :geek:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I recently had to put one on mine as the previous owner had removed it.

I could still see the slight outline of the old one under UV light so...

The new badge comes pre-spaced on a special bit of transparaent sticky plastic, then you just need to line it up and viola! it's done.

Position-wise it goes on equidistant between the right reversing light and the right tail light cluster, and aligned in the middle of the two round tail lamps in the cluster on the vertical axis.

Hope that makes sense.

·
Registered
77 Posts
dan uk you should feel ashamed of yourself :naughty: , any vogue owner should feel proud that someone who may or maynot of been able to afford a vogue would like to badge it as one.
any one in the range rover world can tell its not a vogue just by looking at the headrests, so give him some slack. i agree with the above post on where to position the badge. i used to own a camel trophy 110 and we was pleased that some landrover owners went through the hassle to copy one. they was still welcomed in the club.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Reasonable answer by itguy at last;thanks.

Second hand Vogue and HSE prices are the same here;so you must find the clenest and most loaded one.
Mine is original 90k km.,no paint,full history,new battery and tires,not a scratch on leather or wood.
TV,steering and back seat heated,memory seat,6cd changer...bla bla....

I ve seen Vogues km decreased and turbo whistlingor leathers dead so i opted for this one even it was 5k Euro more since it was mint.

I dont think anyone using this car would be poor.

I will never buy any car first-hand or new whatever since it will loose a lot money.

I experienced that with S320 before.

·
Registered
293 Posts
how does that saying go...

"imitation is the purest form of flattery"

hey how about a location there, Mr. Vogue owner, i see ya talkin about europe-ish stuff but that dont quite narrow it down.

·
Registered
18 Posts
When you put the new badge on be careful - the sticky on the back of the letters is VERY sticky and will 'take' very very quickly. One false move and you'll need a new badge :(

·
Registered
136 Posts
Umitbat,

You might think about changing your signature too, as the year of your car could not be a Lucerne green. Lucerne was the replacement for Giverny which was the current colour when your car was built, I think Lucerne was introduced in 2007 or thereabouts.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rruk said:
Umitbat,

You might think about changing your signature too, as the year of your car could not be a Lucerne green. Lucerne was the replacement for Giverny which was the current colour when your car was built, I think Lucerne was introduced in 2007 or thereabouts.
Thanks for info i just checked the actual colors.
Web site pic seems similar but when i checked web lucerne is really darker tone.

·
Registered
285 Posts
If it's got a TV in it, it might even be a Vogue after all.

I understood that the Satnav/TV option could not be retro-fitted to an HSE.

:)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No it is not a Vogue.
I just learned that headrests and dashboard are different.
So i wont put a badge.I was told tv,heated b.s. and .st.w. were diferences only.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
The seats in the vogue are 12 way adjustable or something, where as the HSE are fairly basic. The Cold Climate pack was standard on the Vogue (uk at least) and was optional in the HSE. You could also spec the HSE with TV, Nav etc. Why you would want to buy an HSE and spec it to vogue I dont know, it would be cheaper to buy a vogue. But any hoo. Oh and the leather hand stitched dash on the Vogue, think the vogue also has a better sound system I see lots of refrences to Hi-Line ICE rather, so there is Low Line, Hi Line and Logic7.

Dan

1 - 20 of 28 Posts