RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I've been going back in fourth trying to figure out what is the best monitor solution is for my Range Rover - as I'm sure you are all aware of since I've been vetting my options through all of your brilliant minds 8)

When I was at the LR Dealership the other day I grabbed a brouchere with a headrest monitor on it. It is from a company called "Invision". I just checked out their website and it seems like they have some very nice options. Has anyone used their products? The Vizualogic's seem to have a very good color/texture/quality match to OEM but Inivision has its own version of this as well.

Let's cut to the chase:

1) Anyone use Invision's monitors, specifically the headrest solutions?
2) If not, anyone seen them in person?
3) Any comparision to the Vizualogic optoin?
4) I'm using these as a monitor for my laptop, this computer has a very wide array of movies and tv shows on it running through XBMC. I will outline this setup once it is further along, I think you guys will really like what I have brewing :) Anyway, the question is, how do these monitors handle an external input rather than the direct DVD player... Are they high enough resolution to be able to actually use a computer through it?

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
952 Posts
Just buy your rear passenger an ipad or a $100 personal DVD player or something like that. Built-in DVD players are becoming irrelevant.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Land Rover (and other car companies) really needs to come back out with rear tray tables at a height for laptops with a rubberized material to prevent sliding.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been dieing to put in a rear table setup!!! I thought the rear seat backs would be too low but maybe ones that come out from the center that pull up and pull out - like on a jet...

Anyone seen something like this retrofitted into a Range Rover or any vehicle for that matter?

Thanks,

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts