Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is blind spot detection standard on the supercharge or is it only available as part of the vision assist pack?

What else is included in vision pack? Is there heads up display included?

Do owners find vision or drive package more useful?

·
Registered
2018 Range Rover Sport HSE V6
73 Posts
I have the vision assist pack on my 2018 RRS and it has heads up display, configurable ambient lighting, 360 cameras, rear cross traffic alert, auto high beam headlights. I also have blind spot but I’m not sure if that was a standalone option or part of it. I’d prefer to have the vision assist over the drive pro if I had to only pick one.

·
Registered
2019 Range Rover Sport SCV8 ATB (L494)
220 Posts
For some reason on the build sheet, even with vision assist pack, it doesn’t list out heads up display. I would that it should list out the sub components of each feature of the package?
On my 2019 RRS ATB, heads-up display was a separate stand-alone option. Blind-spot assist, 360* camera, LDW, configurable ambient lighting, and rear-traffic warning were standard features for the ATB.

I'm not sure HUD was part of a package when I ordered - pretty sure it was a stand-alone option even at the other trim levels of the RRS.

·
Registered
2018 Range Rover Sport HSE V6
73 Posts
For some reason on the build sheet, even with vision assist pack, it doesn’t list out heads up display. I would that it should list out the sub components of each feature of the package?
All the used sports I found with vision assist all had the HUD so I figured it was part of the package. I could be wrong though. Now I have also seen RRS with no vision assist package (missing 360 cameras) and those vehicles had HUD. My guess is the HUD is a standalone option as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts