RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Im thinking about getting my RRS wrapped. I was just wondering who all has done this, and if they could post pictures and give their opinions on it. Ive read most, if not all, of the previous posts about the wraps.

The color combinations that I have in mind:

Satin Red, Gloss black roof, and gloss black accents (badging, grille, mirror covers, etc)
Satin Silver, Gloss black roof, and gloss black accents
Chrome BLACK, Gloss black roof, and gloss black accents *NOT regular chrome*
Satin Black, satin or gloss black roof, and gloss black accents

Im open to any recommendations on colors, but id like to see pictures of these recommendations.

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Try google
ImageUploadedByAG Free1447209339.886805.jpg

'06 RRS LUX

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
23 Posts
There are obvious benefits over using paint. I have probably had 9 of my vehicles that I had the clear bra system installed. Be sure and use quality installer. Look at their previous work.
t
at

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
81 Posts
Someone on here did an matte army green color that looked amazing. Not sure that thread is still around or not.

·
Administrator
27,793 Posts
Part of the issue is that most satin/matte wraps look like the car has been wrecks and they could only afford primer. Alwasy reminds me of the kids in high school that rattle canned their cars so the mismatched fenders and bondo wouldn;t show.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Part of the issue is that most satin/matte wraps look like the car has been wrecks and they could only afford primer. Alwasy reminds me of the kids in high school that rattle canned their cars so the mismatched fenders and bondo wouldn;t show.
I saw you had said that on some other threads about wraps. I personally like the look of Satin. However, I really like the Chrome Black look also.

·
Premium Member
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
1,480 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
173 Posts
I saw an L320 here in Toronto recently for sale that had a matte black wrap finish. I believe the original colour was blue. It looked pretty good, to be honest. While not as flashy as some of the other wrapped RRSs posted here it was subtle yet still stood out as a little different than every other RRS on the road.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are the main wrap choices I'm deciding from. I like the satin color, but since the sarin/matte trend has gone somewhat, Im not sure if ill get tired of the look or not.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts