RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just paid my deposit on my vinyling. Its on my hood its going to be where it scoops up on the hood from the tip to the end, the color is very hard to get it is a gun metal with a flat lamanation its the same color as as a stock grill color, door handles, side vent, and back trim. It is expensive and it should come out sick cant wait to get it installed and show you the pictures but tell me if you think it will come out sick or that you know anyone that has done that before
 

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
4,456 Posts
Massively sick man...take 2 Aspirin...it's going to make you sick!

:D :D
 

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
5,175 Posts
Yo Jonny818, just caught your ride on the gallery. Love the murdered out look. Just cause you took a younger, fresh approach to modding your ride some people will take off on it. Prolly don't even know 818 is the gangsta way for saying you're from the Valley :lol:

Keep posting on the progress. Like the Asanti 22's, but I think your ride would look even sicker, if that's possible, if you did 24's with the black centers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Drevs said:
Sick! Your parents will be sick too when they learn what you've done with their credit card. :p
no bro i worked for everything on my car but my parents are trippen out how it would look
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gooseyloosey said:
Yo Jonny818, just caught your ride on the gallery. Love the murdered out look. Just cause you took a younger, fresh approach to modding your ride some people will take off on it. Prolly don't even know 818 is the gangsta way for saying you're from the Valley :lol:

Keep posting on the progress. Like the Asanti 22's, but I think your ride would look even sicker, if that's possible, if you did 24's with the black centers.
ya i know but im selling the ones i have im 100 percent getting 24 next
 

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
5,175 Posts
Jonathan818 said:
Drevs said:
Sick! Your parents will be sick too when they learn what you've done with their credit card. :p
no bro i worked for everything on my car but my parents are trippen out how it would look
:lol:

Jonathan818 said:
ya i know but im selling the ones i have im 100 percent getting 24 next
Yo bro, you should check out the VIP Modular wheels website. Even so they only say 22, they'll custom make them in 24. There was a dude on here a while back who had the VR03's in 24 with custom black centers w Nitto Invo tires. Looked fresh to death.
 

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
4,456 Posts
Drevs said:
gooseyloosey said:
VR03's in 24 with custom black centers w Nitto Invo tires. Looked fresh to death.
SICK like the plague.
So sick, I think he got quarantined! :D :D

No reason to stop at 24's...move right on up to 26's...I think I saw a vehicle like this coming down the railroad tracks the other day...
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top