RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well gentlemen.

I must inform regular forum members on this network that yours truely is heading over to the Solomon Islands starting late November 2010 and based in Honiara for a two year stint on a volunteer assignment thanks to www.vidavolunteers.com.au !

My Cassis 'stolen' Red Rangie classic will be going into storage including the black beast whilst I'm away and I sincerely hope my lengthy/detailed contributions have helped past-current and any future members of this girls & boys chat show to date ?

Will continue to sign~in before my departure and probably in a years time, when my sister gets married and have to return to the big smoke after chewing on countless numbers of bettle nut and drinking some local home brew made out of coconuts.

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
A 2-year volunteering "stint"... You're a better man than me. God bless you Vinni, stay safe and thank you for your always entertaining posts in "Australianese." May want to disconnect the battery before you go. :wink:

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,456 Posts
Is there no computer or internet on the Solomon islands, or is it a stipulation of the Vida volunteers outfit that you cannot waste your time anymore on the forum?

Sounds like a fun adventure to be sure!!! Take pics and post them here from time to time...nice to see a part of the world few of us will get to go to.

Cheerio dude??!!

`)

·
Premium Member
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,113 Posts
Avoid being the guest of honor at a "long pig" BBQ... :mrgreen:

Wishing your wire harness' stay free of nesting critters!

Stay safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts