RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I have a quick little video which my friend took while I was blasting through some water in my Sport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdzndWPvcbk

I went with a bunch of car guys and we all had a great time. We drove through some awesome mountain driving roads in a Subaru STI, A Subaru WRX, a VW GTI, a Honda Civic, and my Rover. While I could not take turns as sharply as they could, the Rover kept up well with the addition of not having to slow down much for uneven road. While the other cars couldn't go through some of the trails like the one in this video, the Rover was not phased.

Gotta love these machines!

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Very nice and tons of fun. Be sure to wash the transmission radiator fins and the fins on your alternator heat sink. I neglected to clean my heat sink and killed the alternator about 4 months later.
The little things mess with the good times.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Why drive so fast - you could have drowned a few things and you will be forever cleaning the mud and crud out places you never thought existed.

Use only as much momentum as is necessary to do the job :)

But it looks as if you had a good time `)

Garry

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually for most of the drive through that trail, I was taking it slowly. But to capture it on film, I had to add some excitement to it hahaha.

A Jeep Grand Cherokee also went through the same trail. Performed just fine as expected but tires took a beating and 2 of them were leaking the next day.

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Always let the Jeeps go first so you can pull them back out when they hit the rock you would have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts