RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is the easy camera fix video
The ebay link is below aswell as in the youtube video description.
The Camera upgrade fits directly into the existing L322 Harness to fix the reverse camera problem. without the need to cut or solder anything.
I have also included a video for installation.
£64.99 International Orders welcome.

http://ebay.us/95V8wa?cmpnId=5338273189

Youtube Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWbrMdltVk0

If you have any Questions please feel free to reply to this thread or DM me directly. Thank you.

Snapchat-435183368.jpg

·
Registered
251 Posts
You should probably revise your ebay description to "will work with MY06-MY09 L322 vehicles" instead of all L322s.

MY10-MY12 have 2 options, a digital camera used with the surround system (won't work at all) and an analogue camera with a different power plug and brown mini coax. The latter would work but you're changing the power plug. The MY10-MY12 analogue camera also has an easier housing to mod for your camera than the MY06-MY09 but uses more of a fisheye lens to accomodate being 88mm farther over than the MY06-MY09 camera.

I commented in the other thread about price. Your labor is definitely worth something and I'm glad to see you brought the price down a bit. It's still like $87 USD at the current exchange rate plus shipping.

I really like your creativity tho. I've seen the 3d printed housing thread for this idea, glad to see someone running with a more practical idea.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should probably revise your ebay description to "will work with MY06-MY09 L322 vehicles" instead of all L322s.

MY10-MY12 have 2 options, a digital camera used with the surround system (won't work at all) and an analogue camera with a different power plug and brown mini coax. The latter would work but you're changing the power plug. The MY10-MY12 analogue camera also has an easier housing to mod for your camera than the MY06-MY09 but uses more of a fisheye lens to accomodate being 88mm farther over than the MY06-MY09 camera.

I commented in the other thread about price. Your labor is definitely worth something and I'm glad to see you brought the price down a bit. It's still like $87 USD at the current exchange rate plus shipping.

I really like your creativity tho. I've seen the 3d printed housing thread for this idea, glad to see someone running with a more practical idea.

Thank you for your suggestion and i did hear that there was another post about this however, i have not seen it yet.
Yes i brought the price down abit but initially put it up as a result of so many being sold the first time i went live, This meant i had alot to make in a short period of time.

I have some other kits yet to make which ill provide details about another time to upgrade different parts of the L322 to give them a new lease of life and allow their owners to enjoy them for longer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would just like to thank people for their purchase of the camera and new products for the l322 will be available soon

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is an video to show the quality of the upgrade camera. bought from this ebay link

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have moved our current warehouse! We have a new injection moulding machine which will soon be producing new products to keep the best range rover alive. Update soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts