RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone who has aftermarket wheels had a problem with vibration at 50-70mph? we have the 22" redbourne marques and have had them road force tested at 2 different places and cannot get them right... Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2006 Range Rover Sport SC with 22" Rinspeeds and I'm experiencing the same thing. First there was vibration through my steering which was caused by rusted camber screws. Recently another problem developed where at 60km/h and above the entire car would vibrate slightly. causing all loose trim to make noise and a loud audible hum to resonate through the cabin. My technician said it could be my back axle and is currently trying to figure it out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have STOCK wheels, same thing... do a search, a lot of people have the same issue and nobody has fixed it yet... the dealer has no clue. If somebody fixes it, I want to know :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys... redbourne is sending me ANOTHER set of wheels this week hopefully this will fix it 3 sets of wheels 2 sets of tpms and 2 sets of tires later.....

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
67 Posts
same issue on 22 hartge wheels....does your air compressor go on every time you start vehicle for a minute or two...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts